WHAT is it?
A statewide listening session sponsored by the One Care Implementation Council to hear directly from One Care members about their experience in One Care.
WHO is invited?
One Care members, guardians, family members, PCAs or support staff
WHY is this happening?
The Council seeks your help setting priorities for its new session
WHEN is this listening session?
December 8, 2017
WHERE is it and HOW do I attend?
2. You can join us by phone or in person, but capacity is limited so please register early!
- Phone number will be provided after you register
- In person attendance also requires registration for each of these sites:
· UMass Center at One Beacon St - Boston
· Health Policy Commission (HPC) – 50 Milk St., Boston
· Worcester Public Library, 3 Salem Square, Worcester
· UMass Center at Springfield, 1500 Main St. Springfield
2. Accommodations. If you are Deaf or hard of hearing or are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation or want a language translator service, please contact Donna Kymalainen by phone, 617-886-8247, fax, 617-886-8255 or email at Donna.Kymalainen@umassmed.edu by November 28, 2017.
A Spanish translator will be available at each of the live locations (Boston, Worcester or Springfield).